The Hamburg Harbour Festival was held from 16.-18. of September 2022 for the harbor’s 833rd birthday.
Everyone was welcomed onboard MS Meerkatze. The MS Meerkatze is a fishery protection vessel of the German Coast Guard. The owner is the Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food (BLE), which also operates the vessel. Among other posters the ERA-NET Cofund BlueBio, showed posters with their research and work on following topics:
- Microplastics in fish (PlasM)
- General information about the ERA-NET BlueBio
- Increasing Echinoderm value chains (BlueBio)
- How many smelts are there actually? A comparison of classical fisheries biology and modern genetic approaches
- UFOTriNet – in situ recording and monitoring of living marine resources and their environment
The posters were well received and there were a lot of interesting discussions with visitors of all ages.